IMPORTANT: Every piece is made-to-order with your custom length and takes 3-4 weeks to ship.
This cute as a button sleeveless top features remarkably soft handwoven fabric and thoughtful details like lowered armholes for your height and customizable torso length. The hemline is most flattering when slightly cropped in front, with front hem resting at the top of your hip bone (about 4-5" below your navel). The stepped hem in back is 3" longer than the front.
Wear it 5 ways- un-tucked with the buttons in back, tucked in, tied in back, backwards and tied in front, or even open as a layering piece. Whatever way you choose, you'll never get tired of this versatile style!
- Handwoven 100% Cotton
- Fabric sourced from an artisan led weaving organization.
- Garment constructed at a Fair Trade cooperative.
- Size 14/16/18 has bust darts to accommodate and flatter a fuller bust cup.
- Jocelyn, 6'0", and Taylor 5'11" are both wearing a size 10 with 23" front length / 26" back length
- Custom length is taken from point where neck meets shoulder straight down over bust to bottom of desired length.
- Designed to be easily tailored in the length should you ever fluctuate and need adjustments.
- Every piece is made-to-order with your custom length and takes 3-4 weeks to ship.
Wondering what size? Check out our fit guide.