Whether you’re ready to rock some heels, strut yourself in sneakers or feel fly in flats, this blog is the place to be for tall women.
Whatever style speaks to you (and if it's all of them, we aren't judging), we know that shopping for shoes as a tall woman with larger feet can be frustrating. At shops, bigger sizes are often out of stock or simply don’t exist.
This guide highlights some of our favorite shoes that are made in wider fits and larger sizes, so you can step out in style in the perfect pair, every day.
These Boots Are Made For Walking
Boots are an autumn and winter staple. Do you have yours yet? We have a wide selection of boots for women in varying lengths and heights. So, whether you’re looking for everyday boots or something a little sassier, we have it.
Over-the-thigh boots can be hard to pull off. But not for us tall women! While some over-the-thigh boots may swallow up a short woman's legs by reaching her hips, they can flatter and accentuate long limbs. What a win!
Take advantage of this with these over-the-thigh boots that are available in sizes 11-15:
- The Prissy Duck Slim Fit Thigh High Stretch Riding Boots are ideal for the ladies out there with larger feet and slim legs.
- The Prissy Duck Regular Thigh High Stretch Riding Boots offer fantastic stretch for the perfect fit.
- The Prissy Duck Regular Thigh High Stretch Heel Boots are both fierce and comfortable, encouraging you to strut yourself in style.
- The Prissy Duck Slim Fit Thigh High Stretch Heel Boots are made for ladies with larger feet and slim legs that want some extra height.
Knee highs are a great option if over-the-thigh boots aren't your thing or aren't the vibe of your outfit. These allow you to show a little more leg and highlight your features! Knee highs are great with dresses, skirts or pants:
- The Trèsolz - Teanna is considered a more luxurious boot with a sophisticated pointy toe and rear V-cut! Grab them in sizes 10-14!
Ankle boots? For tall women!? Yes! Low-cut boots hit right under your ankles and make your legs look good. The following styles look great with jeans or a skirt:
- The CoIX Shoes Dalston Ankle Boot in dreamy Maple, available in sizes 11-13.
- The CoIX Shoes Dalston Ankle Boot in black, available in sizes 11-13.
- The Trèsolz - Christine are statement booties with a heel and faux snakeskin! These are available in sizes 11-15.
- The Trèsolz - Alexis-Rose is a staple piece that is easy to blend into every wardrobe. This cute bootie is available in sizes 11-15.
- The Trèsolz - Salem offers a subtle bit of edginess and is available in sizes 10-14.
- The Trèsolz - Hyacinth are trendy and sculpted, come in both blue and black, and are available in sizes 11-15.
Flats are essential go-to shoes for any women’s wardrobe. Flats are fab for all day at the office, for a special occasion, or for a night out dancing. Our flats are varied in style and will make you feel like Cinderella with their perfect fit! All of these come in sizes 11-15!
- The Trèsolz - Delton turns up the heat as wild cheetah print loafers.
- The Trèsolz - Patricia is a super fun option for the ladies who love sparkle.
- The Trèsolz - Lesline is a sleek option for work or events.
- The Trèsolz - Rocksie is fun and on-trend in bright colors.
- The Trèsolz - Soleil is all about sophistication! These flats even have posh pearls embedded in the chunky heel.
- The Trèsolz Poppy brings the color. Finish off any look with a pop of orange!
Heels To The Heavens
Made in larger sizes for taller women, complete your outfit with heels that are available in different styles and colors! Take it from us as fellow tall girls, if you want to wear heels, don't let anything or anyone stop you! Enriching our height via beautiful heels makes us feel empowered and confident. Which are your favourites?
Lace up this season's sexiest heels, all available in sizes 11-15:
- The Trèsolz - Claudine offers both sexiness from the snakeskin print and practicality from the chunky heel.
- The Trèsolz - Winnie sparkles and shines as beautiful gold stilettos.
- The Trèsolz - Katerina 4 will have you turning heads with this 4” heel.
- The Trèsolz - Jonelle 4 is a superb choice for a pop of color with any outfit.
- The Prissy Duck Blaze in Gold will make you the golden girl.
- The Seraphic Sole - Obsession has an 11 cm heel, which will make you feel like you can take on the world!
If you're someone who does a lot of walking or dancing, chunky heels are ideal as they’ll protect the feet and still complement your feet and height. The following are all available in sizes 11-15:
- The CoIX Shoes Marylebone Block Heel Pump is both versatile and sleek.
- The Seraphic Sole Fuschia Platform will make you soar with 12 cm chunky heels in eye-popping pink.
- The Trèsolz Liberty is the epitome of a shoe made for every outfit, being so easy to style and easy on the eye.
Meow! Stilettos are timeless heels that are forever feminine. The following can be ordered in sizes 11-15:
- The Trèsolz- Julian packs flavor and uniqueness into one sexy shoe.
- The Vaila Shoes - Sasha Sandal does it all with a 4” heel in sleek black.
- The Vaila Shoes - Kennedy Pump screams stylish boss woman!
- The CoIX Shoes - Soho Stiletto was designed with both comfort and style in mind.
Sandals are the best, thanks to their versatility and timelessness. They won't ever go out of style! Sandals often have a bit of extra space to them, which is great for us ladies with wider feet. Get your hands on these sandals, which are all available in sizes 11-15!
- The CoIX Shoes Ochi Sandal is lovely for a day out or for heading to the beach.
- The Brave Soles - The Bonita Roman Style Sandals are perfectly feminine and strong!
- The Brave Soles - The Ophelia Slide Sandal is minimalist and super trendy.
- The Brave Soles - The Linda Leather Slide Sandal is lightweight and easy to slip on for wherever your feet take you.
- The Seraphic Sole - Royalty is perfect for playing dress up.
How To Find Your Solemate
Every single foot is unique and requires attention before slipping into the perfect shoe and sizing. Below are some tips to help find your solemate.
- Always measure your feet. Your foot size and shape can change over time! This is due to many different factors like age, pregnancy, weight gain, and fluid retention. Be sure to measure your feet in the late afternoon, as this is when they tend to be their largest due to swelling.
- Measure feet when standing. To obtain an accurate measurement, measure your feet from the very back of your heel to the longest toe and find the width by measuring across the widest part of your foot.
- Be wary of different-sized feet. You might be surprised to learn that many people have one foot that is larger than the other, so be sure to make measurements of both your left and right foot. Your shoes should fit your larger foot, as adjustments can be done to help size the shoe for the smaller foot.
- Check for space at the back of the shoe. With your shoe on, stand and feel for reasonable space, approximately the width of your finger, between your longest toe and the end of the shoe.
- Give it time. Sometimes, when you first put on a pair of shoes, they seem perfectly comfortable. But after wearing them for a while, you may feel tension meaning they may be a little too small.