Tall Size E-commerce Marketing Coordinator
Part-time/Remote - North American Applicants Only
Applications due by August 15, 2022.
Who We Are:
Tall Size is the first-ever online shopping platform for tall women. We’re on a mission to simplify shopping for tall women and empower them to step into their most confident and comfortable selves by providing curated content, products and experiences. Tall women no longer have to scour the internet far and wide just to find ONE thing that fits. Instead, they come to Tall Size where they can easily enjoy endless options all in one place, with one shopping cart.
Tall Size was founded by three fellow tall women, Nicole Murphy (6’0), Kayla Alexander (6’4) and Kesia Alexander (5’10). Nicole is a former Marketing Executive who worked for brands such as InVision, Chopra Global, FreshBooks and Well.ca before she left her full-time job to pursue Tall Size full-time. Kayla Alexander is a professional Basketball Player, Olympic Athlete, former WNBA player, Author and Speaker. Kesia is the fashionista of the group. She has an eye for style and is the creative brilliance behind the Tall Size content.
As the Tall Size E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to take part in building collectively raising the confidence levels of tall women worldwide by helping to build what we believe will be one of the biggest, globally recognized brands for tall women.
- Create different on-site product collections (ie. Vacation Wear, Valentine’s Day, Date Night, Summer Style, etc) to support the marketing calendar and to improve product discoverability
- Write and publish 1-2 blog posts per month (ie. Tall Denim Guide, How to take your measurements, How to style X item, etc) to improve Tall Size SEO, drive traffic to website and help our customer discover new tall size items
- Build, test and deploy 1-2 email marketing campaigns from Klaviyo per week
- Create 3-4 social media posts per week to support the overall Tall Size marketing calendar
- Monitor all social channels comments and DM’s and manage all customer facing responses/engagement
- Report on social media and email marketing channel performance and optimize marketing efforts based on insights collected
- Monitor TikTok for trending audio and videos and support Founders in TikTok content creation (video editing, posting, captions, etc). You may also be required to post create TikToks are behalf of Tall Size as well.
- Assist Founders with onboarding all new brand partners and loading all new products to the website with proper photos, product descriptions, size charts etc.
- Optimize and maintain product merchandising on product category and collection pages to ensure best-in-class user experience
- Maintain detailed size chart information for all products on Tall Size to improve the online shopping experience and decrease return rates
- Monitor all orders in our e-commerce platform to ensure they have been fulfilled on time, safely arrive to our customers and are tracked properly in our systems
- Support Founders with Customer Service efforts by processing returns/exchanges and answering any customer questions about sizing, product availability, etc.
Time Commitment: 15-20 hours per week
Compensation & Benefits:
- $18/hr USD
- 20% off coupon code on all Tall Size orders
- Mentorship from Co-Founders of Tall Size
- Time flexibility (you set your own schedule)
- Work from home
- Opportunity to grow with the company and be a part of building the first-ever online shopping platform and community for tall women
We have a 90 day trial period for any new team member joining us. We want to ensure we all fit together well and you love the work + team as much as we do! An evaluation and decision (from all of us together) will take place at this time.
Compensation is on a invoice-submission basis, meaning you will submit an invoice for your weekly hours each month.
- Experience working with online software tools such as Shopify, Klaviyo, Canva
- Previous experience working in a Customer Service related role
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organized with a detail-oriented approach and a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and ability to be resourceful to problem solve
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills
- Fast learner and ability to learn new software tools quickly and easily
- Strong time management skills
- Personal passion for tall fashion and tall community is an asset
- Experience working with social media platforms such as Instagram and TikTok is an asset
How to Apply:
Now it's time to shine and tell us why you'd love to join our team! We want to HEAR it from you. Let us know in whatever format you want (written, video, voice, etc), a pitch for why you are perfect for this team. Please submit your submission and resume here.
Some Questions to Inspire:
- What makes you feel like this role is a match for you?
- What is it about this opportunity that excites you?
- What experience or skills do you have that you think best aligns with this role? How does this role align with your own personal or career goals?
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org