Canada & US-Shipping
How are Products Shipped?
For now, Tall Size is only available to customers located in the United States and Canada. We hope to expand internationally soon!
Tall Size is the first-ever online shopping marketplace for tall women. This means that we partner directly with a variety of tall brands to bring all of their products into one place.
All of the Tall Size products are shipped out from our Tall Size Brand Partners directly. This means that your order may arrive in separate packages on different dates. This also means that your products are being shipped from different locations. You can see exactly where your product is being shipped from on each product page directly under the Product Title (see below).
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any of the items that you received, you can request a refund or exchange by filling out this form within 10 days of receiving the item. Returns & Exchanges.
🇨🇦 Attention Canadian Customers 🇨🇦
Since some of our products are dispatched from the United States, there may be additional duties, taxes, and/or VAT costs applied by customs. These charges are not inclusive of the original shipping costs and will not be paid for or reimbursed by Tall Size or the Seller. Any refused orders will not be refunded by Tall Size or the Seller.
Please note, you can filter products by 'Seller Location' to avoid potential duty charges by shopping from Canadian Seller's.
How to avoid heavy brokerage/clearing fees upon delivery from UPS:
- Email or call UPS and say you are going to self-clear your item. Do this immediately to establish and begin the self-clear process before they attempt to deliver. Include your shipment tracking number and commercial invoice in the email to them
- Bring those documents (commercial invoice and tracking number found on the shipping label attached to this email) to your nearest Canada Border Services
Agency which can be found using the link here - https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc. ca/do-rb/provinces/on-eng.html
- Pay your actual taxes there and get your stamped forms back along with the B-15 form they provide
- Email the forms back to UPS to prove you paid your owing taxes.
- Wait for your package to arrive free of charge.