How To Make a Return with TallSize.com
1. Fill out the request form
To return an item, you must first fill out this request form within 10 days of the delivery date of your item(s) and wait for an email detailing further instructions from our team.
2. Make sure the item(s) are as new
The item must have all original tags still attached. Tags that have been detached may mean that the originating store will offer a credit only. No swing tags at all will void acceptance of the item back.
The item must be in unworn condition, odour free, undamaged and in full re-sellable condition.
Any packing unique to the item must be returned with the item in acceptable condition. Shoes received in a shoe box, must be received back in their original shoe box.
3. Ship the item(s) back
Once you receive return instructions from our team. The item must be received back by the store it was sent from within 14 days of receipt. The address for return will be sent to you via email after filling out our Return/Exchange Request Form. Please keep in mind that different items are dispatched from different stores and it is not acceptable to send two items from different stores back to one store. Additional freight will be deducted from your refund if this happens.
Shipping fees are nonrefundable
Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless the item is damaged or incorrect.
4. Receive refund
If ALL these criteria are met and the store confirms this, a full refund is offered which is processed by TallSize.com. Your return will be processed in approximately 21 working days.
If ANY of the above criteria are not met, the item may either be accepted back for a Tall Size Store credit, or, depending on the condition of the garment, as determined by the receiving store, returned to you as not acceptable for resale.
Suggestions to ensure our Refund Policy criteria are met:
- Contact Tall Size immediately upon receipt of your item if there are no tags attached or the item is not in acceptable condition - we may ask for pictures to be sent.
- Ensure the item is not left in an area where food is being cooked as many food smells can permeate a garment, making it unsellable as a new item.
- Ensure that when you try the garment on, that you avoid deodorant marks or heavy scents as these too can give the effect of the garment being worn and in unsaleable condition.
- Leave tags attached until you are sure you are keeping the item.
- Use a tracked courier service as delays in transit will affect the validity of your refund.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!