How To Make a Return or Exchange
1. Fill out the request form
Please visit our Return & Exchange Portal with your order number and the ZIP/Postal you used to place the order. You'll be given instructions on how to send the item back to us. If you have any issues creating a return, email email@example.com and our Customer Care team will be happy to help. To start a return click HERE.
2. Make sure the item(s) are as new
The item must have all original tags still attached. Tags that have been detached may mean that we will offer a store credit only.
The item must be in unworn condition, odour free, undamaged and in full re-sellable condition.
Any packing unique to the item must be returned with the item in acceptable condition. Shoes received in a shoe box, must be received back in their original shoe box.
3. Ship the item(s) back
Once you receive your return shipping label, the item must be received back within 14 days. The address for return will be included on the return shipping label. Please keep in mind that different items are dispatched from different suppliers and it is not acceptable to send two items from different suppliers back to one supplier. Additional freight will be deducted from your refund if this happens.
Return shipping fees are nonrefundable and cost $9 per return.
The return shipping fee of $9 is the customer's responsibility unless the item is damaged or incorrect and will be deducted from your refund.
4. Receive refund
If ALL these criteria are met, a full refund is offered which is processed by TallSize.com. Your refund will be processed within approximately 7 working days of receiving the returned merchandise.
If ANY of the above criteria are not met, the item may either be accepted back for a Tall Size Store credit, or, depending on the condition of the garment, as determined by the receiving supplier, returned to you as not acceptable for resale.
Suggestions to ensure our Refund Policy criteria are met:
- Contact Tall Size immediately upon receipt of your item if there are no tags attached or the item is not in acceptable condition - we may ask for pictures to be sent.
- Ensure the item is not left in an area where food is being cooked as many food smells can permeate a garment, making it unsellable as a new item.
- Ensure that when you try the garment on, that you avoid deodorant marks or heavy scents as these too can give the effect of the garment being worn and in unsaleable condition.
- Leave tags attached until you are sure you are keeping the item.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!